- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Framemaker 10 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Discount - Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
|ISU Extension to Offer Farmland Leasing Workshops|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 13:31|
Every year is different and 2013 is not an exception to that rule. The drought has broken, flooding is back, and the CSR ratings are being revised and will be called the CSR2 starting in October. Change in agriculture is occurring at a record pace and landlords and tenants need to do their best to keep up with the changes.
Iowa State University (ISU) Extension is offering a Farmland Leasing workshop on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, starting at 9:00 a.m. at the Johnson County Extension Office at 3109 Old Highway 218 South in Iowa City. Another workshop will also be offered on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, starting at 1:00 p.m. at Buzzy’s at 414 Main Street in Welton.
Jim Jensen and Ryan Drollette, ISU Extension Farm Management Specialists, will be the presenters. According to Jensen & Drollette, "The 2013 Extension Cash Rental Survey is out and will be discussed as well as the profit potential for tenants.” Are cash rents keeping up with land values that have increased over 100% in the past six years?
Jensen & Drollette will be discussing land values, leasing practices, and lead an interactive discussion on methods to calculate cash rent. Jensen stated, "The most frequent stumbling block for setting a cash rental rate is determining the land quality of the farm. Rents on various quality soils and ways to determine land quality will be discussed. Land values and cash rental rates for various grades of land have not increased at the same percentage rate.
The Farmland Leasing workshop cost is $25 per person and includes the 2013 Farm Leasing Arrangement booklet and copies of the presentation. To pre-register call the Johnson County Extension Office at 319-337-2145 or the Clinton County Extension office at 563-659-5125.
Registration cost can be paid at the door approximately 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
For those that pre-register 1 business day prior to or at the meeting, a $5 late registration fee will be added.
Tags See All Tags