- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Discount - Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Pagemaker 7
- Buy Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 MAC (en,ja,de,fr)
|IT’S #MONDAYBUNDAY ALL MONTH AT CARL’S JR. & HARDEE’S|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Angie Taylor|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 14:51|
Original Six Dollar Thickburgers and 1/3lb. Original Thickburgers at participating Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s locations
What: Starting December 9, every Monday in December is a #MondayBunday when burger fans can get a free Original Six Dollar Thickburger® or 1/3lb. Original Thickburger® on a Fresh Baked Bun at Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s®.
Here’s the deal: Every Monday visit http://www.CarlsJr.com/coupons or http://www.Hardees.com/coupons, or check on the brands’ Facebook and Twitter channels, to download the day’s unique #MondayBunday coupon. (Note that each coupon is good only on the Monday for which it is issued.) Take the coupon to any participating Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant, buy an Original Six Dollar Thickburger or 1/3lb. Original Thickburger on a Fresh Baked Bun and get a second one FOR FREE.
The #MondayBunday offer is good from 10:30 a.m. to closing on Mondays. Limit one per guest, who must be present, while supplies last.
New at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, Fresh Baked Buns are premium buns baked fresh inside the restaurants every day. The bun dough is given time to rise or “proof” and is then baked, cooled, sliced and served. Guests will notice the buns are denser, a little sweeter (bringing out the flavor of the charbroiled 100 percent Black Angus beef patties) and, of course, baked fresh, then grilled so that each one is served perfectly hot, soft and delicious. They are now served standard on all Six Dollar Thickburgers at Carl’s Jr. and 1/3lb. Thickburgers at Hardee’s.
Tags See All Tags