- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy OEM AppZapper 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Download ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Download Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|IT’S #MONDAYBUNDAY ALL MONTH AT CARL’S JR. & HARDEE’S|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Angie Taylor|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 14:51|
Original Six Dollar Thickburgers and 1/3lb. Original Thickburgers at participating Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s locations
What: Starting December 9, every Monday in December is a #MondayBunday when burger fans can get a free Original Six Dollar Thickburger® or 1/3lb. Original Thickburger® on a Fresh Baked Bun at Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s®.
Here’s the deal: Every Monday visit http://www.CarlsJr.com/coupons or http://www.Hardees.com/coupons, or check on the brands’ Facebook and Twitter channels, to download the day’s unique #MondayBunday coupon. (Note that each coupon is good only on the Monday for which it is issued.) Take the coupon to any participating Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant, buy an Original Six Dollar Thickburger or 1/3lb. Original Thickburger on a Fresh Baked Bun and get a second one FOR FREE.
The #MondayBunday offer is good from 10:30 a.m. to closing on Mondays. Limit one per guest, who must be present, while supplies last.
New at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, Fresh Baked Buns are premium buns baked fresh inside the restaurants every day. The bun dough is given time to rise or “proof” and is then baked, cooled, sliced and served. Guests will notice the buns are denser, a little sweeter (bringing out the flavor of the charbroiled 100 percent Black Angus beef patties) and, of course, baked fresh, then grilled so that each one is served perfectly hot, soft and delicious. They are now served standard on all Six Dollar Thickburgers at Carl’s Jr. and 1/3lb. Thickburgers at Hardee’s.
Tags See All Tags