- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS3
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
|Jacob W. Marty of Bettendorf Graduates from Colby|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2011 12:11|
WATERVILLE, ME (06/28/2011)(readMedia)-- Jacob W. Marty of Bettendorf, Iowa, was one of 486 seniors who graduated from Colby College on May 22, receiving a bachelor of arts degree at the outdoor commencement in Waterville, Maine.
Jacob W. Marty, the son of Peter and Susan Marty of Bettendorf, Iowa, majored in philosophy and graduated with the following honors: Chorale Trip, Dean's List, Distinction in major. He is a graduate of Bettendorf High School.
Commencement speaker Rajiv Shah, administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), focused on internationalism at Colby and on graduates' impact on the global community. "From Ethiopia to Bangkok, Uganda to Nepal, Colby grads are at the forefront of helping serve those in greatest need," he said.
Service, he said, can come from any sector. "Today any career or skill can be put to the service of those in need," he said. "Whether you choose to join development or any other field, your broad and inclusive view of the world will give you unique insights that allow you to shape a much more interconnected planet."
Colby President William D. Adams handed a diploma to Marty and each of the graduates.
Founded in 1813, Colby College is the 12th-oldest independent liberal arts college in the nation. Colby provides a rigorous academic program that fosters transformational relationships between students and faculty. Graduates emerge as committed leaders ready to make an impact on their world. The college enrolls 1,850 students.
Tags See All Tags