- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,sv)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
|Jacobs for Iowa Goes Up with Its First Radio Advertisement|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alissa Ohl|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 09:33|
West Des Moines, Iowa – Due to the campaign’s early fundraising success, Jacobs for Iowa today went to the airwaves with the campaign’s first radio advertisement.
The 60-second spot, being aired statewide, features candidate Mark Jacobs. The message highlights Mark's Iowa roots, his proven leadership in business, turning around Reliant Energy, a financially-troubled company, and his desire to end the dysfunction in Washington.
Full script below:
Voice-over: In business, leaders are measured by the bottom line. In Washington, leaders are measured by politics and polls. It's time we send a business-tested leader to Washington who has a proven track record in the real world.
To learn more about Mark Jacobs, please visit: www.jacobsforiowa.com
About Mark Jacobs
A life-long Republican, Mark previously served as president and CEO of Reliant Energy, a Fortune 500 electric power company. During his time at Reliant Energy, he played an integral role in the turnaround of the company. Mark founded Reaching Higher Iowa, an organization advocating for improved public education. He has been traveling the state to discuss the need for accountability in our public schools and the opportunity to make Iowa schools best in the nation once again. Mark graduated from Roosevelt High School in Des Moines in 1980. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Southern Methodist University and an MBA from Northwestern University. Mark and his wife, Janet, have three children: Clark, Christy, and Sam. The family resides in West Des Moines.
Tags See All Tags