- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- 89.95$ Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- 149.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 cheap oem
|James W. Schroeder Named Assistant Adjutant General, Illinois Air National Guard|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 07 September 2010 09:45|
Air Force Brigadier General Will Complete the Term of Retiring Brig. Gen. John P. Hughes.
SPRINGFIELD , IL (08/31/2010)(readMedia)-- Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn appointed Illinois Air National Guard Brig. Gen. James W. Schroeder as the Assistant Adjutant General-Air Aug. 31.
Schroeder will complete the term of retiring Brig. Gen. John P. Hughes, which ends January 2011.
A pilot for American Airlines, Schroeder has served as the Illinois Air National Guard's chief of staff since July 2007 where he was responsible for assisting in command, control, and operations of all plans and programs for more than 3,000 Illinois Airmen located in Peoria, Springfield, and Scott Air Force Base.
"Brig. Gen. Schroeder brings a wealth of education, experience and expertise, both civilian and military, to the post," said Maj. Gen. William L. Enyart, the Adjutant General of the Illinois National Guard. "His leadership and expertise will be a valuable asset to me and all Illinois Airmen as we continue to support overseas missions and remain ready to respond to domestic emergencies."
Schroeder, a Westmont, Ill., native, currently residing in Geneva, commissioned in 1982 after graduating from the U.S. Air Force Officer Training School. Schroeder assisted in the initial setup of the aerial refueling training operation at Geilenkirchen Air Base, Germany. His involvement helped pave the way for the on-going rotation of Air National Guard refueling units to the NATO base.
He most recently flew combat air patrol sorties in support of Operation Noble Eagle and flew combat support missions in support of Operations Iraqi and Enduring Freedom.
"This is an opportunity to positively affect the lives of Illinois Airmen and their families, to build upon the great things we do day in and day out, and to strengthen those relationships with the communities we serve," said Schroeder.
Schroeder holds a Bachelor of Science in industrial technology from Western Illinois University and completed the Air War College in 2002.
For more information please contact the Illinois National Guard Public Affairs office at 217-761-3569.
Tags See All Tags