- Download proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- Buy Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6
- 59.95$ Microsoft Publisher 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Buy Corel Painter X3 MAC (en)
- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Buy OEM DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
|Jan 10th. Chinese artist: Ai Wei Wei in his movie " Never Sorry" Contemorary China and its most compelling prominent Artist. : I.S.E.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2013 16:36|
Thursday January 10th. 2013
Independent Scholars' Evenings: MOVIE: " NEVER SORRY" director Alison Klayman.
Ai Weiwei: " Never Sorry: examines the complex intersection of artistic practice and social activism as seen through the life and art of China's preeminent contemporary artist.
Ai Weiwei is China's most famous international artist, and its most outspoken domestic critic. Against a backdrop of strict censorship and an unresponsive legal system, Ai expresses himself and organizes people through art and social media. In response, Chinese authorities have shut down his blog, beat him up, bulldozed his newly built studio, and held him in secret detention.
AI WEIWEI: NEVER SORRY is the inside story of a dissident for the digital age who inspires global audiences and blurs the boundaries of art and politics. First-time director Alison Klayman gained unprecedented access to Ai while working as a journalist in China. Her detailed portrait provides a nuanced exploration of contemporary China and one of its most compelling public figures.
doors open at 6.30
light snacks and beverages are served.
1530 Fifth Avenue, Moline. IL 61265
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd is a 501(c)3 organization at state and federal level since 1996.
Tags See All Tags