- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Download ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Panic Unison 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ InDesign CS5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training cheap oem
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
|Jazz and Popsicles Open Free Concert Series in West Branch|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Friday, 10 May 2013 15:05|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— “Jazz and Pop” will kick off this year’s Music on the Village Green concert series in West Branch, Iowa. The award-winning West Branch High School Jazz Band, followed by student a cappella singers, performs on Friday, May 24 at 7:00 p.m. Main Street West Branch will hand out free popsicles during “Jazz and Pop”.
Following the May 24 performance Herbert Hoover National Historic Site, in cooperation with Main Street West Branch, invites visitors to a series of special musical events each Thursday night in June. The weekly performances feature folk band The Hollands (June 6), bluesman Kevin “BF” Burt (June 13), guitarist Scott Cawelti (June 20), and bluegrass band The Feralings (June 27). The concerts are free and begin at 7:00 p.m. at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site in West Branch, Iowa.
“We’re excited about the bands coming to perform this year,” said park superintendent Pete Swisher, “and about bringing the community together around events in Herbert Hoover National Historic Site.”
The outdoor concerts will take place on the village green at the intersection of Parkside Drive and Main Street in historic downtown West Branch. The village green provides a classic small town setting in which to enjoy an evening of free entertainment. There is ample parking nearby, and people are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or ground blankets.
Scott Cawelti’s performance on June 20 is courtesy of Humanities Iowa, a private, non-profit state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags