|Jazz on the Bluff|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Chris Cournoyer|
|Friday, 06 April 2007 07:10|
JAZZ ON THE BLUFF
A Benefit for the LeClaire Community Library
· Live jazz from the Ron Madow’s High Society Jazz Band,
· Wine tasting* from Tabor Winery,
· Desserts and hors d'oeuvres from local businesses and restaurants!
· Basket Raffle
· A scenic view of the Mississippi River
· Minimum donation is $15 per person in advance, $20 at the door
· To buy tickets in advance, go to the Welcome Center, LeClaire Library or to buy online with a credit card, go to www.leclairelibrary.org
· Tickets can be bought at the door
· Attire is "LeClaire Chic" -- this event is meant to be a relaxed, casual atmospere - NOT snooty!
Presented by the Friends of the LeClaire Community Library
Special Thanks to the LeClaire Tourism Board for the $500 grant that enabled 100% of the funds raised by this event to go directly to supporting and promoting the Library!
Tags See All Tags