- 99.95$ Adobe Framemaker 9 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Download Chief Architect Premier X6
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Jesse Cole Named to Dean's List at Rockford College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Rockford College Communications Office|
|Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:14|
ROCKFORD, IL (02/07/2013)(readMedia)-- Jesse Cole a resident of Erie, IL, was named to the Dean's List at Rockford College.
Students attending Rockford College were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2012 semester who earned at least a 3.5 GPA with no grades below "C."
Rockford College's Fall 2012 Dean's List includes those students who meet all requirements at the time the list is compiled. Students who have incomplete coursework as of the date the list is compiled are not be included in the current List. This list should not be considered an official confirmation of award. Official confirmation will be recorded on students' transcripts.
Rockford College is a four-year, co-educational institution founded in 1847 offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in traditional liberal arts and professional fields. The College offers approximately 80 majors, minors and concentrations, including the adult accelerated degree completion program for a B.S. in Management Studies. Through its Graduate Studies department, degrees are extended to include the Master of Arts in Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT). Rockford College is home to one of only 11 Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) chapters in Illinois, the most prestigious honor society in the United States. Named by The Princeton Review as a Best Midwestern College and one of only 81 colleges in the nation as a "College with a Conscience," Rockford College currently serves approximately 1,250 full-and part-time students.
Rockford College announced on October 2, 2012 that it will officially change to Rockford University effective July 1, 2013. For more information on the College's transition, visit: http://www.rockford.edu/?
Tags See All Tags