- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 (en,fr,de,it,nl)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 (en,fr,de,it,es,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC (en)
|Joegurt Now Available at East Moline, IL Happy Joe’s|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Johanna Smith|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 08:51|
Franchise Owner Recognized as Happy Joe’s Franchisee of the Year
The East Moline Happy Joe’s has joined the craze and launched Joegurt, a self-serve yogurt offering eight flavors and four twist options. Flavors include Orange Sorbet, Red Velvet Cake, Peanut Butter Cup, Snickerdoodle, Triple Chocolate, Pumpkin and more. Guests fill their own cup with their favorite Joegurt flavor(s) and then head to the toppings bar to finish their creation with an assortment of 21 topping options, including fruit, candies, cookies, sprinkles, and three flavors of Ghiradelli syrups. Joegurt is priced by the ounce.
“Since launching at three previous locations, Joegurt has received rave reviews from the guests,” says Mick Mapes, Happy Joe’s franchisee. “We are looking forward to offering our guests a high quality self-serve yogurt which gives them the opportunity to choose from a menu of 12 yogurt flavors and 21 toppings. It’s a great addition to the East Moline store.”
Lower in calories and cholesterol, Happy Joe's Joegurt helps maintain your general digestive health. The new Joegurt is a low or non-fat, guiltless, frozen dairy treat made with probiotics (friendly bacteria that’s good for you). It’s like eating ice cream that’s really healthy! Guests are also able to opt into a text marketing program to receive a free Joegurt just for joining.
The East Moline Happy Joe's is also celebrating its recent awards at the annual franchise meeting including Happy Joe’s Franchisee of the Year awarded to Mick Mapes. Mr. Mapes is the proud owner of stores in East Moline, Rock Island and Colona, IL. Mapes honors included a 35-Year Award for his East Moline store, 30-Year Award for his Rock Island store, an achievement award for surpassing $1 million in sales, and three prestigious Founder’s Awards for his Colona, East Moline and Rock Island stores respectively. He was also the first inductee into the Happy Joe’s Hall of Fame.
“Mick is a role model, teacher and a leader. He is a committed partner that has proven over the years his passion and love for the business,” said Kristel Whitty-Ersan Happy Joe's Director of Marketing. “Over our long history with this loyal, committed franchisee, we have grown to respect him deeply and to appreciate all of his contributions to the Happy Joe's company.”
Tags See All Tags