- 49.95$ Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Joelle Meyer participates in end-of-year concert at Concordia University, Nebraska|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jen Suggitt|
|Friday, 11 April 2014 15:33|
SEWARD, NE (04/11/2014)(readMedia)-- Music will fill the air this spring as four ensembles from Concordia University, Nebraska perform end-of-the-semester concerts: Male Chorus, Women's Chorale, University Concert Band and Brass Ensemble.
Students from the local and surrounding areas performing in the concerts include:
Joelle Meyer, junior, Davenport Iowa, singing soprano II in Women's Chorale
On Sunday, April 27, the Male Chorus and Women's Chorale will perform a 4 p.m. concert at St. Gregory the Great Seminary in Seward. On Monday, April 28, the University Concert Band and Brass Ensemble will hold a 7 p.m. performance at St. John Lutheran Church, also in Seward. All concerts are open to the public at no charge.
The Male Chorus and Women's Chorale will sing a variety of individual pieces as well as a few combined vocal selections. Among these will be a composition by Concordia senior Paul Gaschler. The song is based on the hymn text, "Jesus, Lead Thou On."
"It is a beautiful congregational song based on a chant melody, which Paul composed. This will be the premier of this new piece," Director of the Male Chorus Dr. Kurt von Kampen said.
The Concert Band includes Concordia students and faculty, as well as residents from Seward and surrounding areas. The band performs both sacred and traditional band repertoire and is conducted by Professor of Music Andrew Schultz.
The Brass Ensemble performs at chapel, festival services and local churches. Conducted by Adjunct Music Instructor Dr. Wendy Schultz, the ensemble plays a broad range of styles and music suitable for worship services.
About Concordia University, Nebraska
Concordia University, Nebraska, founded in 1894, is a fully accredited, coeducational university located in Seward, Neb. that currently serves over 2,100 students. Concordia offers more than 50 professional and liberal arts programs in an excellent academic and Christ-centered community that equips men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world. For more information, visit cune.edu.
Tags See All Tags