- 19.95$ Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Corel Digital Studio 2010 (en,de,es,it,ja,nl)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- 69.95$ Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional cheap oem
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe (en)
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Buy OEM Vmware Workstation 10
|Joelle Meyer participates in end-of-year concert at Concordia University, Nebraska|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jen Suggitt|
|Friday, 11 April 2014 15:33|
SEWARD, NE (04/11/2014)(readMedia)-- Music will fill the air this spring as four ensembles from Concordia University, Nebraska perform end-of-the-semester concerts: Male Chorus, Women's Chorale, University Concert Band and Brass Ensemble.
Students from the local and surrounding areas performing in the concerts include:
Joelle Meyer, junior, Davenport Iowa, singing soprano II in Women's Chorale
On Sunday, April 27, the Male Chorus and Women's Chorale will perform a 4 p.m. concert at St. Gregory the Great Seminary in Seward. On Monday, April 28, the University Concert Band and Brass Ensemble will hold a 7 p.m. performance at St. John Lutheran Church, also in Seward. All concerts are open to the public at no charge.
The Male Chorus and Women's Chorale will sing a variety of individual pieces as well as a few combined vocal selections. Among these will be a composition by Concordia senior Paul Gaschler. The song is based on the hymn text, "Jesus, Lead Thou On."
"It is a beautiful congregational song based on a chant melody, which Paul composed. This will be the premier of this new piece," Director of the Male Chorus Dr. Kurt von Kampen said.
The Concert Band includes Concordia students and faculty, as well as residents from Seward and surrounding areas. The band performs both sacred and traditional band repertoire and is conducted by Professor of Music Andrew Schultz.
The Brass Ensemble performs at chapel, festival services and local churches. Conducted by Adjunct Music Instructor Dr. Wendy Schultz, the ensemble plays a broad range of styles and music suitable for worship services.
About Concordia University, Nebraska
Concordia University, Nebraska, founded in 1894, is a fully accredited, coeducational university located in Seward, Neb. that currently serves over 2,100 students. Concordia offers more than 50 professional and liberal arts programs in an excellent academic and Christ-centered community that equips men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world. For more information, visit cune.edu.
Tags See All Tags