- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy Delicious Library 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
|JOHN DEERE PAVILION ANNOUNCES MAJOR RENOVATION|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Wendy Artman|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 08:52|
Pavilion to be closed during construction Dec. 12 through mid Feb.
(Moline, Illinois) - The John Deere Pavilion has been a top attraction in the Quad Cities and the state of Illinois since it opened in 1997, drawing millions of guests from around the globe to visit one of the most comprehensive agricultural exhibits in the world. To ensure it continues to be a cutting-edge facility and top attraction in the area, the Pavilion will soon undergo a major redesign of the guest experience.
The transformation will be significant and result in a completely new look and feel to the facility’s interior. It will also make more effective use of the outdoor hardscape. The physical building will remain the same, as all enhancements will focus on new exhibits and presentation methods that provide a broader representation of the global operations of the company.
“As the cornerstone of the John Deere Commons, the John Deere Pavilion is a strong foundation to a thriving downtown in Moline,” said Brian Holst, marketing manager for the John Deere Pavilion. “We are proud of the facility’s success, yet we are always looking for ways to improve. Next year will be the Pavilion’s 15th anniversary making this an ideal time to offer our guests and fans something completely new. This redesign is the result of several years of planning and we look forward to unveiling it to the public in mid-February.”
The new guest experience will showcase the global reach of the company today and into the future as well as chronicle the company’s rich history and heritage. Exhibits will feature all aspects of the company including its many businesses and global markets, broad range of innovative products, concept vehicles, and corporate citizenship.
Guests also will experience how the company’s high-tech products and services are helping provide food, shelter and infrastructure for a growing global population aswell as enhance the lives and livelihoods of John Deere customers around the world who are linked to the land. An expanded children’s area will offer a variety of hands-on learning activities, keeping the John Deere Pavilion anexceptional destination for the whole family.
The renovation requires the John Deere Pavilion to be closed for approximately eight weeks starting December 12, 2011. The Pavilion will reopen to the public inmid-February of 2012 and, as always, will continue to be a free attraction. The John Deere Store, located adjacent to the Pavilion, will remain open while the Pavilion is closed for the redesign.
Tags See All Tags