- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- Buy Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- 399.95$ Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Download 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
|JOHN LANCIAL TO SPEAK|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Monta Ponsetto|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 13:39|
QUAD CITIES – The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities will feature guest speaker John Lancial at its April 3rd Support Group Meeting. John is a member/runner of Live Uncommon, has climbed a number of mountains (including Mt. Ranier) and has epilepsy. John will deliver his inspirational/motivational talk at the UnityPoint-Trinity Moline campus. The meeting starts at 6:30 with presentation beginning shortly after. There is no charge – everyone is welcome. Light refreshments will be served.
Epilepsy affects 65 million people worldwide. Epilepsy is the fourth most common neurological disorder in the U.S. after migraine, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Its prevalence is greater than autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease combined. 1 in 26 will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime: that translates to over 14,700 individuals in our Quad Cities region.
It’s time to talk about epilepsy.
Tags See All Tags