- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Buy Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15 (en)
- Buy OEM Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Download Frischluft Effects Pack
- 59.95$ Roxio Creator 2012 Pro cheap oem
|JOHN LANCIAL TO SPEAK|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Monta Ponsetto|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 13:39|
QUAD CITIES – The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities will feature guest speaker John Lancial at its April 3rd Support Group Meeting. John is a member/runner of Live Uncommon, has climbed a number of mountains (including Mt. Ranier) and has epilepsy. John will deliver his inspirational/motivational talk at the UnityPoint-Trinity Moline campus. The meeting starts at 6:30 with presentation beginning shortly after. There is no charge – everyone is welcome. Light refreshments will be served.
Epilepsy affects 65 million people worldwide. Epilepsy is the fourth most common neurological disorder in the U.S. after migraine, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Its prevalence is greater than autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease combined. 1 in 26 will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime: that translates to over 14,700 individuals in our Quad Cities region.
It’s time to talk about epilepsy.
Tags See All Tags