- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
|JOHN LANCIAL TO SPEAK|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Monta Ponsetto|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 13:39|
QUAD CITIES – The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities will feature guest speaker John Lancial at its April 3rd Support Group Meeting. John is a member/runner of Live Uncommon, has climbed a number of mountains (including Mt. Ranier) and has epilepsy. John will deliver his inspirational/motivational talk at the UnityPoint-Trinity Moline campus. The meeting starts at 6:30 with presentation beginning shortly after. There is no charge – everyone is welcome. Light refreshments will be served.
Epilepsy affects 65 million people worldwide. Epilepsy is the fourth most common neurological disorder in the U.S. after migraine, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Its prevalence is greater than autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease combined. 1 in 26 will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime: that translates to over 14,700 individuals in our Quad Cities region.
It’s time to talk about epilepsy.
Tags See All Tags