- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC (en)
- Download Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 6
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Buy OEM Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
|JOHN LANCIAL TO SPEAK|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Monta Ponsetto|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 13:39|
QUAD CITIES – The Epilepsy Foundation of the Quad Cities will feature guest speaker John Lancial at its April 3rd Support Group Meeting. John is a member/runner of Live Uncommon, has climbed a number of mountains (including Mt. Ranier) and has epilepsy. John will deliver his inspirational/motivational talk at the UnityPoint-Trinity Moline campus. The meeting starts at 6:30 with presentation beginning shortly after. There is no charge – everyone is welcome. Light refreshments will be served.
Epilepsy affects 65 million people worldwide. Epilepsy is the fourth most common neurological disorder in the U.S. after migraine, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Its prevalence is greater than autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease combined. 1 in 26 will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime: that translates to over 14,700 individuals in our Quad Cities region.
It’s time to talk about epilepsy.
Tags See All Tags