- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
|John Mayer - On Sale Saturday, September 21|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Stephani Nagle|
|Friday, 13 September 2013 15:25|
Born & Raised Tour!
Special Guest Phillip Phillips
Tuesday, November 19 at 7:00pm
On Sale Saturday, September 21 at 10 am!
Brought to you by Jam Productions.
More Information on John Mayer available at:
Seven-time Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician John Mayer has announced additional dates for his current U.S. tour after a successful summer run, selling out in Los Angles, Denver, Houston, and Dallas among other territories. This is the singer's first tour following a three-year hiatus.
The new tour dates kick off on 11/19 in Moline, IL and run through 12/17 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY, with Phillip Phillips ("Home," "Gone, Gone, Gone") continuing to support for most U.S. shows. Tickets go on sale for most cities on September 20and 21 at 10 a.m. in respective time zones. Citi cardmembers will have exclusive access to presale tickets with most dates going on sale September 17 at 10 a.m. EST. For full details please visit www.citiprivatepass.com and www.johnmayer.com .
Mayer's new album Paradise Valley debuted at #1 in 4 countries, and in the Top 10 in another 8 countries. The new album also marks his highest career chart entry in Switzerland, Ireland, Austria, Italy, and Belgium. His previous albums-Room for Squares, Heavier Things, Continuum, live album Where the Light Is, Battle Studies and Born and Raised-have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide combined.
Mayer is using the U.S. tour to both raise funds for and heighten awareness of the effects of post- traumatic stress on our military veterans. One dollar from each tour ticket sold in the United States will go to the Northern California Institute for Research and Education. Mayer partnered with NCIRE two years ago to create programs that help veterans return to healthy and productive civilian lives.
He has been honored with seven Grammy Awards and an additional 11 nominations. Mayer has also been included in Time Magazine's annual Time 100 list of the most influential contemporary thinkers, leaders, artists and entertainers, and twice been featured on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine's annual "Guitar" issue. Last year, he was honored in Washington, D.C. by the Recording Academy for his philanthropic work on behalf of both U.S. military veterans and young people interested in music.
Tags See All Tags