- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
|John Wayne Birthday Celebration May 23-24, 2014|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Jill Hauser|
|Thursday, 24 April 2014 09:05|
Winterset, Iowa: With construction underway on the long-awaited John Wayne Birthplace Museum, Duke's hometown is buzzing with anticipation. To kick off the project the entire community is joining together in presenting the 2014 John Wayne Birthday Celebration May 23 & 24. New to this year's lineup will be a Rodeo/Western Swing Dance on May 23 (admission $15 individually or $25 combined) and special appearances by screen star Lana Wood, who played young Debbie in the acclaimed motion picture classic, "The Searchers." Also new this year, the Iowa Cowboy Mounted Shooters Association present two shows where mounted contestants compete in a timed event using .45 caliber single-action revolvers. And authors Lana Wood and John Wayne's daughter Aissa Wayne will join New York Times best-selling authors Scott Eyman and Glenn Frankel in a book symposium to discuss their block-buster books on John Wayne and director John Ford.
Continuing event favorites are free screenings of classic John Wayne movies at the vintage Iowa Theater, this year featuring "The Searchers," "Stagecoach" and "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance." Visitors may also enjoy a Fireman's Pancake Breakfast, a 5K run/walk, Pie Squared dessert tasting and tours of Madison County's legendary Covered Bridges (nominal charges for each).
The exciting Birthplace Museum Benefit Dinner takes place Saturday evening at 5pm where guests will enjoy a meal along with music, celebrities and an auction of John Wayne collectibles and memorabilia hosted by the actor's daughter Aissa Wayne. Reservations are $125 per person.
Tags See All Tags