- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy OEM Nero 9 Reloaded
- Discount - Adobe Audition 3
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- 89.95$ Steinberg Cubase SX3 cheap oem
|Join A Park Ranger For A Tallgrass Prairie Walk|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Monday, 18 August 2014 08:01|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— On Monday, September 1 a park ranger leads visitors through the reconstructed 81-acre tallgrass prairie at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site. Join to learn how and why the National Park Service is reconstructing this endangered habitat as part of the landscape commemorating Herbert Hoover's life. The walks begin at the tallgrass prairie observation deck by the gravesite parking lot at 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The walk is less than a mile and lasts about 60 minutes. Bring water, dress for the weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes. Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, and insect repellent are also recommended.
Also on September 1, Laura Ingalls Wilder historian Sarah Uthoff will present “In the Kitchen with Laura” at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m inside Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum. Admission to “In the Kitchen with Laura” is free with paid admission to the museum.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags