- Download Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Discount - Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr,ko)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
|Join Me: A Tele-Town Hall on Community Safety|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Congressman Dave Loebsack|
|Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:16|
As a father and grandfather, the events that happened in Newtown, Connecticut were truly heart wrenching. Our entire nation’s thoughts, prayers and gratitude went to the first responders, teachers and administrators who acted so heroically to protect the children.
In the wake of this tragedy, I called for a national conversation to begin about how to address the troubling frequency with which lives have been cut short by senseless violence. This conversation needed to start at home, which is why I have hosted a series of meetings and roundtables with folks from across the state; have talked with sheriffs and police chiefs; sat down with teachers, administrators and school officials; and heard directly from mental health experts.
Now I want to hear from you. As your representative, my first priority is to make sure that the voices of the Second District are heard. My office has received thousands of emails, letters and phone calls about school safety, the need to address mental health issues, and gun safety. Now it is time to talk directly with you. Your input and insight are important to me.
That is why I am holding a telephone town hall on Wednesday, February 13th at 6:00 PM CST. You are invited to save the date, sign up here, and join in a conversation about gun safety, school safety and mental health care.
Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in me to be your voice. I am committed to working for Iowans and look forward to hearing from you about this important topic.Also, feel free to forward this to your family and friends, I want to hear from as many Iowans as possible.
Iowa's Second District
Tags See All Tags