- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 7
- 79.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- 29.95$ Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 cheap oem
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress
- Buy Digital Photography Composition For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Download Boris FX 9.2
|Join Me: A Tele-Town Hall on Community Safety|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Congressman Dave Loebsack|
|Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:16|
As a father and grandfather, the events that happened in Newtown, Connecticut were truly heart wrenching. Our entire nation’s thoughts, prayers and gratitude went to the first responders, teachers and administrators who acted so heroically to protect the children.
In the wake of this tragedy, I called for a national conversation to begin about how to address the troubling frequency with which lives have been cut short by senseless violence. This conversation needed to start at home, which is why I have hosted a series of meetings and roundtables with folks from across the state; have talked with sheriffs and police chiefs; sat down with teachers, administrators and school officials; and heard directly from mental health experts.
Now I want to hear from you. As your representative, my first priority is to make sure that the voices of the Second District are heard. My office has received thousands of emails, letters and phone calls about school safety, the need to address mental health issues, and gun safety. Now it is time to talk directly with you. Your input and insight are important to me.
That is why I am holding a telephone town hall on Wednesday, February 13th at 6:00 PM CST. You are invited to save the date, sign up here, and join in a conversation about gun safety, school safety and mental health care.
Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in me to be your voice. I am committed to working for Iowans and look forward to hearing from you about this important topic.Also, feel free to forward this to your family and friends, I want to hear from as many Iowans as possible.
Iowa's Second District
Tags See All Tags