- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Download Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training (en)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics (en)
- Buy Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (en,de,nl)
|Join us for Winter Bike to Work Day, Jan. 20|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ted Villaire|
|Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:43|
On Friday, Jan. 20, warm up with Caribou coffee, tea and hot chocolate from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Daley Plaza in Chicago for Winter Bike to Work Day.
The first 50 bike commuters who come by the event can choose from either a free bike light or a free balaclava. People can also enter a raffle for a folding bike.
Winter Bike to Work Day, organized by the Active Transportation Alliance, commemorates the coldest day in Chicago history--Jan. 20, 1985--when the official temperature at O'Hare International Airport was 27 degrees below zero.
Jan. 20 also marks the opening of registration for one of the best bicycle rides in the nation, MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive. Get a jump on your summer by signing up for this world-class bike ride, to be held on May 27. Save $10 when you sign up for this Active Transportation Alliance fundraiser between Jan. 20 and Feb. 6 at www.bikethedrive.org.
The Active Transportation Alliance is a non-profit, member-based advocacy organization that works to make bicycling, walking and public transit so safe, convenient and fun that we will achieve a significant shift from environmentally harmful, sedentary travel to clean, active travel. The organization builds a movement around active transportation, encourages physical activity, increases safety and builds a world-class transportation network. The Active Transportation Alliance is North America's largest transportation advocacy organization, supported by nearly 6,000 members, 1,000 volunteers and 40 full-time staff. For more information on the Active Transportation Alliance, visit www.activetrans.org or call 312.427.3325.
Tags See All Tags