- Buy Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture (en)
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 (en)
- Buy FL Studio 8 XXL (en)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- 149.95$ AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Viveza 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
|Judge McDonald Investiture February 25, 2014|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 15:12|
Des Moines, February 11, 2014 —On Tuesday, February 25, at 3:00 p.m., Governor Terry E. Branstad will administer the oath of office to Court of Appeals Judge Christopher Lee McDonald in a public ceremony in the supreme court courtroom in the Judicial Branch Building, 1111 East Court Avenue, Des Moines. Judge McDonald, 39, fills the vacancy on the Iowa Court of Appeals that occurred when Chief Judge Larry Eisenhauer retired.
Judge McDonald, Des Moines, was born in Bangkok, Thailand. He earned his undergraduate degree from Grand View University in 1997 and his law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2001, where he graduated with highest distinction and received Order of the Coif recognition. After graduation, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable David R. Hansen, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Prior to being appointed to the Iowa Court of Appeals, Judge McDonald served as a Judge of the District Court, Fifth Judicial District of Iowa. Prior to commencing service on the bench, Judge McDonald worked in private practice in Central Iowa.
Judge McDonald is a member of the American Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association, Polk County Bar Association, and the Iowa Judges Association.
Tags See All Tags