- Download Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 cheap oem
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy Cheap Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Camtasia Studio 8
|Judge McDonald Investiture February 25, 2014|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 15:12|
Des Moines, February 11, 2014 —On Tuesday, February 25, at 3:00 p.m., Governor Terry E. Branstad will administer the oath of office to Court of Appeals Judge Christopher Lee McDonald in a public ceremony in the supreme court courtroom in the Judicial Branch Building, 1111 East Court Avenue, Des Moines. Judge McDonald, 39, fills the vacancy on the Iowa Court of Appeals that occurred when Chief Judge Larry Eisenhauer retired.
Judge McDonald, Des Moines, was born in Bangkok, Thailand. He earned his undergraduate degree from Grand View University in 1997 and his law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2001, where he graduated with highest distinction and received Order of the Coif recognition. After graduation, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable David R. Hansen, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Prior to being appointed to the Iowa Court of Appeals, Judge McDonald served as a Judge of the District Court, Fifth Judicial District of Iowa. Prior to commencing service on the bench, Judge McDonald worked in private practice in Central Iowa.
Judge McDonald is a member of the American Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association, Polk County Bar Association, and the Iowa Judges Association.
Tags See All Tags