- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Algolab Photo Vector 1.98 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Download Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop (en)
- Download Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
|Judicial conference on Maui scrutiny continues|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:44|
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Jeff Sessions, ranking member of the Budget Committee, have been scrutinizing the expense of the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s upcoming conference in Hawaii. The Ninth Circuit announced that it will cancel next year’s conference. Grassley and Sessions are seeking cost containment for the Hawaii conference this year, as well as for future conferences. Grassley made the following comment.
“After weeks of scrutiny, it’s good to see a response at last to criticism of expensive conferences. However, while an encouraging sign, cancelling next year’s conference does not necessarily signal lasting change. This year’s conference is likely to be expensive, and future events could be expensive, as well. I’m looking for long-term spending reductions and restraint on conference expenditures.”
The Ninth Circuit’s 2013 conference cancellation announcement is available here.
Grassley and Sessions sent a second letter to the Ninth Circuit on Friday. That letter is available here.
Tags See All Tags