- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro (en)
- Buy Cheap Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 (en)
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White (en)
- Download ARTS PDF Split Pro
|Judicial conference on Maui scrutiny continues|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:44|
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Jeff Sessions, ranking member of the Budget Committee, have been scrutinizing the expense of the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s upcoming conference in Hawaii. The Ninth Circuit announced that it will cancel next year’s conference. Grassley and Sessions are seeking cost containment for the Hawaii conference this year, as well as for future conferences. Grassley made the following comment.
“After weeks of scrutiny, it’s good to see a response at last to criticism of expensive conferences. However, while an encouraging sign, cancelling next year’s conference does not necessarily signal lasting change. This year’s conference is likely to be expensive, and future events could be expensive, as well. I’m looking for long-term spending reductions and restraint on conference expenditures.”
The Ninth Circuit’s 2013 conference cancellation announcement is available here.
Grassley and Sessions sent a second letter to the Ninth Circuit on Friday. That letter is available here.
Tags See All Tags