- Buy Cheap Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Download Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Download Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- Buy OEM Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 cheap oem
|Judicial conference on Maui scrutiny continues|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:44|
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Jeff Sessions, ranking member of the Budget Committee, have been scrutinizing the expense of the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s upcoming conference in Hawaii. The Ninth Circuit announced that it will cancel next year’s conference. Grassley and Sessions are seeking cost containment for the Hawaii conference this year, as well as for future conferences. Grassley made the following comment.
“After weeks of scrutiny, it’s good to see a response at last to criticism of expensive conferences. However, while an encouraging sign, cancelling next year’s conference does not necessarily signal lasting change. This year’s conference is likely to be expensive, and future events could be expensive, as well. I’m looking for long-term spending reductions and restraint on conference expenditures.”
The Ninth Circuit’s 2013 conference cancellation announcement is available here.
Grassley and Sessions sent a second letter to the Ninth Circuit on Friday. That letter is available here.
Tags See All Tags