- Discount - Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Download ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Discount - Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Discount - Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
|July 19th - Family Matters|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Friday, 13 July 2012 12:37|
July 19th. 2012 7.00. PM
Monica Lacovitch will be addressing the effects of depression and mental illness on friends and family.
Dealing with the stigma.
It’s never easy to see someone you love in so much pain when there is nothing you can do to make them happy, she says. How do you handle someone who is having suicidal thoughts that is close to you?
This is the beginning of writing an inspirational autobiography. Monica says: " I am a whole five pages in!! My goal is to help people to understand and to give hope to those who are having a hard time. I feel like I have finally found my purpose"
Monica R. Lacovitch is a Legal Assistant to attorneys Terry Stratton, Brent Bogen and Matthew Hays at Katz, Huntoon, & Fieweger, P.C. Moline, Illinois. Brought up in Kentucky, Monica is the Former Ms. Iowa American Coed 2011, Former Miss Midwest Glamorous Miss 2010, Division Supreme Beauty Winner America’s U.S. Beauties 2011, and Former Miss Kentucky International 2009 among others. Since turning 30 she has officially decided to retire from competing in pageants but still has a pageant for coaching and judging the competitions. She now focuses her spare time as an up and coming promotional and print model.
Independent Scholars Evenings. 7.00 pm
2nd fl of The Moline Commercial Club
1530 Fifth Avenue. Moline. Illinois. 61265
beverages and light hors devours are provided.
The Independent Scholars Evenings are sponsored by The Institute For Cultural and Healing Tradition, Ltd. a 501(c)3 at State and Federal levels since 1996.
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd.
Tags See All Tags