- Buy Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download Corel AfterShot Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
|Junior Achievement hits the green to help kids own their economic success|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jackie Zamora|
|Tuesday, 22 April 2014 14:16|
Jim Victor Junior Achievement Golf Classic on Monday, May 5, 2014
Moline, IL - Grab your golf clubs and participate in the Jim Victor JA Golf Classic on May 5, 2014. Not only will you enjoy a great day of golf, but you will help Junior Achievement empower students to make a connection between what they learn in school and how it can be applied to the real world. JA of the Heartland serves more than 53,000 students in 260 schools and youth organizations throughout its 24-county service area.
Community participation is important for the success of JA programs. All proceeds from the golf classic will be used to help cover the cost for JA’s financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programs in area schools.
The Jim Victor JA Golf Classic will be held at Davenport Country Club and TPC at Deere Run in the Quad Cities on Monday, May 5. Tee time is at noon with registration and warm-up at assigned course starting at 11:00 a.m. Golfers are invited to the Player Award Reception at the Davenport Country Club immediately following play. The reception is a great networking event with wonderful auction items to bid on.
An additional tournament is scheduled for Monday, May 12 at Kewanee Dunes Golf Club in Kewanee, IL.
Register online for either event at www.jaheartland.org.
If golf is not your game you still have the opportunity to support JA’s mission by being a “Spirit Golfer” with a $50 donation. Spirit Golfers receive a player gift and an invitation to the Player Award Reception.
About Junior Achievement USA™
Junior Achievement (JA) is the world's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and fiscal choices. JA programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provides relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship. Today, JA reaches four million students per year in 124 markets across the United States, with an additional six million students served by operations in 119 other countries worldwide. Visit www.ja.org for more information.
Locally, Junior Achievement of the Heartland serves 24 counties in eastern Iowa, western Illinois and Grant County, WI. Each year more than 53,000 benefit from a JA learning experience. Visit www.jaheartland.org for more information.# # #
Tags See All Tags