- Buy OEM Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS6
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- 89.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 39.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 cheap oem
- Download LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Cheap Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy Cheap Word 2007 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
|JUST KIDS @ XPAC IS AWARDED ACCREDITATION THROUGH THE NATIONAL ACCREDITATION COMMISSION FOR EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS (NAC)|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Vera Hinrichsen|
|Wednesday, 26 September 2012 13:40|
Milan, IL 9/26/12
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) has awarded Just Kids @ XPAC with NAC Accreditation.
As a NAC accredited center, Just Kids @ XPAC has been recognized as an early care and education program that exemplifies excellence in the care of young children. By achieving NAC accreditation, Just Kids @ XPAC offers a high quality program that exceeds state licensing requirements and provides an environment that is conducive to each child’s individual growth and development. The program also offers opportunities to support and educate staff members and parents on child development issues.
The accreditation process included a self-study process in which administrators, staff members and parents evaluated the program in accordance with NAC Accreditation Standards. After the self-study process was complete, an onsite observation took place at Just Kids @ XPAC by an early childhood professional. Based on the information collected, Just Kids @ XPAC was awarded accreditation through the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. All parents, staff members and administrators at Just Kids @ XPAC are to be congratulated for achieving this level of excellence.
Just Kids @ XPAC is located on site at XPAC Corporation, Milan. More information about the program can be found at www.justkidsinc.org.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is sponsored by the National Association of Child Care Professionals (NACCP). NACCP is the nation’s leader among associations serving child care owners, directors and administrators. The organization’s goal is to strengthen and enhance the credibility of leaders in the field of early care and education by providing membership services and benefits. For more information about NACCP and NAC, please visit www.naccp.org.
Tags See All Tags