- Buy Cheap CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Discount - Filmmaking For Dummies
- Buy Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- 39.95$ BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Download The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Access 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
|JUST KIDS @ XPAC IS AWARDED ACCREDITATION THROUGH THE NATIONAL ACCREDITATION COMMISSION FOR EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS (NAC)|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Vera Hinrichsen|
|Wednesday, 26 September 2012 13:40|
Milan, IL 9/26/12
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) has awarded Just Kids @ XPAC with NAC Accreditation.
As a NAC accredited center, Just Kids @ XPAC has been recognized as an early care and education program that exemplifies excellence in the care of young children. By achieving NAC accreditation, Just Kids @ XPAC offers a high quality program that exceeds state licensing requirements and provides an environment that is conducive to each child’s individual growth and development. The program also offers opportunities to support and educate staff members and parents on child development issues.
The accreditation process included a self-study process in which administrators, staff members and parents evaluated the program in accordance with NAC Accreditation Standards. After the self-study process was complete, an onsite observation took place at Just Kids @ XPAC by an early childhood professional. Based on the information collected, Just Kids @ XPAC was awarded accreditation through the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. All parents, staff members and administrators at Just Kids @ XPAC are to be congratulated for achieving this level of excellence.
Just Kids @ XPAC is located on site at XPAC Corporation, Milan. More information about the program can be found at www.justkidsinc.org.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is sponsored by the National Association of Child Care Professionals (NACCP). NACCP is the nation’s leader among associations serving child care owners, directors and administrators. The organization’s goal is to strengthen and enhance the credibility of leaders in the field of early care and education by providing membership services and benefits. For more information about NACCP and NAC, please visit www.naccp.org.
Tags See All Tags