- 29.95$ GRAHL PDF Annotator 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Buy Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Buy Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy ABest AVI Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 3
- 19.95$ Global Delight Voila 3 MAC cheap oem
|JUST KIDS TRIVIA NIGHT|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lindsay Bayer|
|Friday, 12 June 2009 09:52|
Organization Holds Fundraiser with Budget Questions Looming
MILAN, IL (June 12, 2009) – Just Kids Early Care & Education Centers is holding their second annual Trivia Night on Friday, June 19th at the Milan Community Center, US Highway 67, Milan, IL. Doors open at 6pm, trivia starts at 7pm. Teams of 8 can compete for cash and door prizes. Food may be brought in and a cash bar will be available.
Just Kids Executive Director, Vera Hinrichsen, says “This fundraiser comes at an interesting time, as state funds for human services in Illinois could be cut by more than 50%. In order for Just Kids to be efficient in serving families and children in the future, we need a great deal of support from our local community.”
The proposed Illinois operations budget would cut child care by 63% and eliminate the Preschool for All program, which operates in the 3-5 year old classrooms at Just Kids. In addition, funding assistance that is currently utilized by 175,000 Illinois families for early education services would only be available to 25,000 if the proposed budget goes into effect.
Proceeds from Trivia Night will benefit contingency funds and program development opportunities for Just Kids, a non-profit early childhood education organization that serves over 200 families annually. Just Kids is a United Way partner and is nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. Just Kids has been providing services in Milan for over 30 years and employs over 45 early childhood professionals that educate young children, build public support for high-quality programs, improve professional practice and support area families.
Tags See All Tags