- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 (en)
- Download DAZ Bryce 5.5
- Buy Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (en,nl,ko,ja,it,fr)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- 19.95$ Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags