- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures cheap oem
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags