- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy OEM Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Web 2 cheap oem
- Download proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy OEM Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Buy OEM Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- 39.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags