- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Download proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Download FL Studio 8 XXL
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags