- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 399.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags