- Buy OEM Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Download DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- 49.95$ Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- 79.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
|Justice Department’s Election Day Program Announced|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Kevin VanderSchel|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 13:39|
United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt announced today that Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) Debra L. Scorpiniti will lead the efforts of his office in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012, general elections. AUSA Scorpiniti has been appointed to serve as the District Election Officer (DEO) for the Southern District of Iowa, and in that capacity is responsible for overseeing the District’s handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
The Department’s long-standing Election Day Program furthers these goals, and also seeks to ensure public confidence in the integrity of the election process by providing local points of contact within the Department for the public to report possible election fraud and voting rights violations while the polls are open on election day.
In addition, the FBI will have special agents available in each field office and resident agency throughout the country to receive allegations of election fraud and other election abuses on election day. The local FBI field office can be reached by the public at 515-223-4278.
Tags See All Tags