- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Download Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Download CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 69.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0 (en)
|Kendra Maxwell Receives Degree from Georgia Tech|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lisa Grovenstein|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:47|
ATLANTA, GA (06/01/2012)(readMedia)-- Kendra Maxwell of Davenport, IA, has earned a degree in Chemical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Kendra was among approximately 2,500 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 242nd commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 interdisciplinary research centers operating through the Colleges of Architecture, Computing, Management, Engineering, Sciences and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry and business.
For more information, visit Georgia Tech's website at www.gatech.edu.
Tags See All Tags