- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy Cheap iPhone: The Missing Manual
- 199.95$ QuarkXPress 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
|Kendra Maxwell Receives Degree from Georgia Tech|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lisa Grovenstein|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:47|
ATLANTA, GA (06/01/2012)(readMedia)-- Kendra Maxwell of Davenport, IA, has earned a degree in Chemical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Kendra was among approximately 2,500 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 242nd commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 interdisciplinary research centers operating through the Colleges of Architecture, Computing, Management, Engineering, Sciences and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry and business.
For more information, visit Georgia Tech's website at www.gatech.edu.
Tags See All Tags