- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 9.95$ The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing cheap oem
- Buy OEM Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Discount - DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
|Kennedi’s Kisses 2nd annual poker tournament is scheduled for Friday, February 24, at 6 p.m. at Modern Woodmen Park, Davenport, Iowa.|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Julie Bechtel|
|Friday, 13 January 2012 09:38|
DAVENPORT, Iowa -- Three Quad-Cities area families who endured the heartbreak of the loss of a toddler in 2011 also felt the warmth of Kennedi's Kisses.
Parents of those lost children received assistance with burial expenses and memorial costs as well as the more important message that a community cares, through money raised by Kennedi's Kisses.
Kennedi's Kisses is a support organization and charity founded by Matt and Crystal Sherwood following the death of their young daughter Kennedi Eve on April 27, 2009.
The second annual Kennedi's Kisses Poker Tournament, a primary fundraiser for the fledgling organization, will take place on Friday, Feb. 24, at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport.
Seats are available for 296 players, and the inaugural event sold out last year well before the first hand was dealt. Buy-in is $40 with one $20 rebuy. Prizes include a first-place award of airfare for two and a three-night hotel stay in Las Vegas, plus a $1,000 entry into a World Series of Poker qualifying event.
Cards will hit the air at 6 p.m., with doors to open at 5 p.m.
Pre-registration is recommended at kennediskisses.org. Registration also will take place the night of the event until all seats are sold.
Tags See All Tags