- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- 9.95$ Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest AVI Video Converter
- Buy OEM OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Discount - VMware Workstation 9
- Discount - Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
|Kick Off Summer in Traverse City with Michigan's Top Vintages|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Andrew McFarlane|
|Friday, 08 June 2012 12:33|
Celebrate the best vintages from the Grand Traverse Region with the 2012 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival on Saturday, June 30th. Discover the flavors that have captured top honors in head to head national and international competition with wines from California, France and other leading wine regions.
Wine-maker Lee Lutes said of the 2011 harvest: “These wines have lush fruit on both the nose and the palate. They have body in the mouth that only comes from well-developed fruit, and there is a lingering finish that simply begs for food.”
This is Michigan’s only festival celebrating all the senses with some of the region’s finest wine, food, art and music brought together for one spectacular evening. Pair any of more than 125 Leelanau, Old Mission Peninsula and northern Michigan wines with cuisine from the area’s top eateries including Trattoria Stella, Siren Hall, Patisserie Amie and Poppycocks.
Headlining this year’s festival is platinum recording artist Rusted Root. They’ll be joined by Orpheum Bell, Lauren Mann and a medley of music and dance performances throughout the evening. Wander the Food Garden as you sip wines & ciders and explore the work of fine artists on display beneath the canopy of the historic arboretum at the Grand Traverse Commons.
Recognized by National Geographic as one of the top travel destinations in the world for 2012, Traverse City is home to more than miles of pristine beaches, wilderness and dunes. “Artists have long been drawn to this region and it comes as no surprise that its beauty has inspired exceptional art and attracted nationally acclaimed artists to make this their home. Northern Michigan is an artist mecca, but all the same it is a rare opportunity to find a gathering of these jewels in one place,” said Dawn Thomas of ArtCenter Traverse City.
The festival is from 3 - 10pm, and tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door available at http://
Tags See All Tags