- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth (en)
- Buy Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
|King Center opens the Ida Robinson Banquet room|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Inc.|
|Monday, 30 January 2012 08:59|
The Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center is pleased to announce the opening of the Ida Robinson Banquet Room honoring 40 years of dedicated service from Mrs. Robinson to the King Center and the City of Rock Island. Ida Robinson will leave the King Center for the final time as a full time employee on Tuesday January 31. Ida has been essential in establishing the King Center as a trusted resource due to her diligence, dedication, honesty, and integrity. Ida earned a reputation as a community legend by surpassing any duties in her job description in pursuing her desire to enrich our community. She leaves behind a legacy honored with a brand new plaque dedicating the room.
This beautiful new banquet and conference center, created with the King Center's renovation and expansion in 2011, is available for rent. The 3,700 square foot room is ideal for weddings, family reunions, birthday parties, corporate meetings, fundraisers, or other celebrations.
The room has natural lighting and a neutral color palate, making it easy-to-adapt for any occasion. The room can be divided in half creating two separate event areas or kept open to accommodate 450 people using theatre style seating or 200 people using round tables that seat 8 people each.
A full-service kitchen with commercial stove, warmers, freezer, and refrigerator
is also available. The King Center welcomes clients to provide their food as well as its preparation in our kitchen. They are also able to help select a caterer from a list of preferred partners provided upon request or clients can select their own.
Alcohol service is allowed with proper licensure, insurance, and notifications. A list of approved caterers of alcohol can be provided by the King Center
The King Center offers the following rental rates commiserate with the quality of the new facility yet still highly comparable to similar Quad City facilities:
• $ 250 per 3 hours to groups (3 hour minimum); $100 per each additional hour.
• $ 200 per 3 hours to nonprofit organizations with proof of valid and current 501 c(3) status; $75 per each additional hour.
• An additional and separate $100 required as a refundable cleaning and security deposit.
• Usage of the kitchen is an additional flat rate of $50.
The Ida Robinson Banquet Room is available Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm and Friday – Sunday 8:00 am - 12:00 am.
Please call the King Center at 732-2999 to make your reservations or for more information
Tags See All Tags