- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features (en)
- Download Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS3
- Discount - Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap xScan 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
|KING’S HARVEST ANNOUNCES DATE FOR 2013 GOLF TOURNAMENT TO HELP THE POOR AND HOMELESS IN THE QUAD CITIES.|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Grant Curtis|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:54|
King’s Harvest Ministries is pleased to announce the date for its second annual golf tournament. The tournament will take place on August 26, 2013 at Short Hills Country Club. It is a four person best ball format with a shot gun start. Included in the registration fee are 18 holes with a cart and dinner. Additional dinner guests are welcome.
Special course contests will be held, including a “hole in one” on hole number seven (7). The winner will receive a two year new car lease, provided by Courtesy Car City.
King’s Harvest currently has fifteen local business sponsors in the Quad City area. Major sponsors: Courtesy Car City in Moline and Davenport, Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Sears Manufacturing and Larry Thein State Farm Agency.
All net proceeds will be used to support King’s Harvest Ministries. Our facility is located at 824 West 3rd Street in Davenport. Our mission includes, but is not limited to; a soup kitchen, food bank, shelters for homeless mothers with children, single men and single women and a pet shelter.
# # #
Tags See All Tags