- Discount - Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS4
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 49.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite cheap oem
|KONE ranked as one of the world's most innovative companies again|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Casey Anderson|
|Friday, 16 August 2013 14:50|
KONE Inc., press release, August 16, 2013
For the third consecutive year, KONE has been ranked among the top 100 most innovative companies in the world by the U.S.-based business magazine Forbes. KONE's ranking rose to 37 (42). Of the European companies listed, KONE is ranked as 12.
As the Forbes ranking demonstrates, innovation is one of KONE's key success factors. "Our aim is to deliver the best customer and user experience. Passion for innovation is an integral part of our culture," says Matti Alahuhta, CEO and President of KONE Corporation.
KONE has been an industry forerunner with its innovative solutions for several decades. For example KONE was the first company to introduce machine-room-less elevators in 1996. KONE's latest ground breaking solution is its new high-rise elevator hoisting technology, KONE UltraRope(TM), enabling future elevator travel heights of 1 kilometer - twice the distance currently feasible.
Forbes magazine's ranking is based on a metric called the "Innovation Premium. One of the developers of the metric is Harvard Business School Professor Clayton Christensen.
The list of world's most innovative companies can be viewed on forbes.com.
For further information, please contact:
Kellie Lindquist, Marketing Manager, KONE Inc., tel. +1 630 955 4202
Anne Korkiakoski, EVP, Marketing & Communications, KONE Corporation, tel. +358 204 75 4775.
KONE's previously published press releases:
Tags See All Tags