- 9.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Red Giant Color Suite 11 (en)
- Buy OEM Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CS6 cheap oem
- Download ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
|Kraft Foods to Help The Salvation Army|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Monday, 10 October 2011 15:24|
Paints and Restores part of the century old building that houses the homeless and provides evening meals to the community.
Davenport Oscar Mayer Plant Supports The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities’ Family Service Center @ 301 W. 6th Street, Davenport
QUAD CITIES, USA – Twenty Kraft Foods employees from the Davenport Oscar Mayer plant will roll up their sleeves this Thursday to help The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities brighten up an entire section of their building. The 20 volunteers will be using their time and energy to assist the less fortunate as part of the company’s annual “Delicious Difference Week.” The benefactor is the Family Service Center, a Salvation Army program working to help the homeless and displaced population and feed an average of 100 people from the community each evening. The Oscar Mayer staff will mend, restore and paint the 2,600 sqft. area referred to as the “Meal Site.”
“The Meal Site program has been uncommonly busy this summer and fall. This renovation provided by Kraft Foods will be an enormously noticeable difference. Dignity is fostered in clean orderly surroundings.” said Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator.
The Family Service Center, the only family shelter in the Quad Cities area, 301 W. 6th Street, Davenport provides housing to approximately 32 families every night. Right now, there are 47 children living at the Center. Over a year’s time, over 40,000 meals will be served and 19,000 nights of shelter provided.
About the Salvation Army
Tags See All Tags