- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 (en,it,fr,de,es)
- Buy Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5 (en)
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009 (en,de,it,es,fr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
|Kris Lager Band at the Redstone Room October 10|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Laurie Fraser|
|Friday, 04 October 2013 15:23|
Kris Lager Band, the Thrift Store Junkies from the heartland, play soul music and Boogie Trance. With their hot new album ‘Swagadocious’ these self-proclaimed ‘Rock Revivalists’ are quickly spreading their celebrate life mantra to the masses.
These hard working troubadours just recorded another album in San Francisco in April produced by Kelly Finnegan, and Ian Anderson of The Monophonics. Signed with a very reputable agency, The Jettison Agency, which has them booked at some of the hottest festivals and clubs in the country. Plus, they are set to release another studio album produced by Grammy Award winner Tab Benoit this summer called Platte River Runaway. Which they recorded in Louisiana at Tab's home studio, Whiskey Bayou Studios.
Their new album features recently departed blues legend Magic Slim on an impromptu off the cuff track, as well as a polished horn section on five of the cuts giving ‘Swagadocious’, KLB’s fifth studio album a unique and undeniably fresh vibe.
The Kris Lager Band has spent the better part of ten years on tour honing their sound, style, and message, including backing Mato Nanji, as Indigenous from 2007 to 2009. During that period they were featured on the Vanguard Records release Broken Lands produced by Jamie Candiloro (REM, Willie Nelson, Ryan Adams).
KLB is spearheaded by singer, guitarist, and songwriter Kris Lager, who rips out face melting solos and hypnotic riffs. Jeremiah Weir on keyboards and percussions is the perfect melodic counterpart and always brings the high holiness to the stage. The backbeat of the band is brought to you by freestyle extraordinaire John Fairchild, who has logged seven years with the group and is a tour de force on the kit. Brandon Miller rounds out the ensemble on bass with a solid low end that holds it all together and a high kick Chuck Norris would be proud of.
For more information please contact: Brandon Miller at 402-210-4747
Tags See All Tags