- Buy Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 (en,de,fr,ru)
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download Web Page Maker 3
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Bokeh 2
|Kris Lager Band at the Redstone Room October 10|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Laurie Fraser|
|Friday, 04 October 2013 15:23|
Kris Lager Band, the Thrift Store Junkies from the heartland, play soul music and Boogie Trance. With their hot new album ‘Swagadocious’ these self-proclaimed ‘Rock Revivalists’ are quickly spreading their celebrate life mantra to the masses.
These hard working troubadours just recorded another album in San Francisco in April produced by Kelly Finnegan, and Ian Anderson of The Monophonics. Signed with a very reputable agency, The Jettison Agency, which has them booked at some of the hottest festivals and clubs in the country. Plus, they are set to release another studio album produced by Grammy Award winner Tab Benoit this summer called Platte River Runaway. Which they recorded in Louisiana at Tab's home studio, Whiskey Bayou Studios.
Their new album features recently departed blues legend Magic Slim on an impromptu off the cuff track, as well as a polished horn section on five of the cuts giving ‘Swagadocious’, KLB’s fifth studio album a unique and undeniably fresh vibe.
The Kris Lager Band has spent the better part of ten years on tour honing their sound, style, and message, including backing Mato Nanji, as Indigenous from 2007 to 2009. During that period they were featured on the Vanguard Records release Broken Lands produced by Jamie Candiloro (REM, Willie Nelson, Ryan Adams).
KLB is spearheaded by singer, guitarist, and songwriter Kris Lager, who rips out face melting solos and hypnotic riffs. Jeremiah Weir on keyboards and percussions is the perfect melodic counterpart and always brings the high holiness to the stage. The backbeat of the band is brought to you by freestyle extraordinaire John Fairchild, who has logged seven years with the group and is a tour de force on the kit. Brandon Miller rounds out the ensemble on bass with a solid low end that holds it all together and a high kick Chuck Norris would be proud of.
For more information please contact: Brandon Miller at 402-210-4747
Tags See All Tags