- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Buy Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business cheap oem
- Discount - Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
|Kristine Massey of Leclaire Named to Dean's List at the Savannah College of Art and Design|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sunny Nelson|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 13:56|
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers
The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees at distinctive locations and online to prepare talented students for professional careers. SCAD offers degrees in more than 40 areas of study, as well as minors in nearly 60 disciplines in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia; in Hong Kong; in Lacoste, France; and online through SCAD eLearning.
SCAD has more than 20,000 alumni and offers an exceptional education and unparalleled career preparation. The diverse student body, consisting of more than 11,000 students, comes from all 50 United States and more than 100 countries worldwide. Each student is nurtured and motivated by a faculty of more than 700 professors with extraordinary academic credentials and valuable professional experience. These professors emphasize learning through individual attention in an inspiring university environment. SCAD's innovative curriculum is enhanced by advanced, professional-level technology, equipment and learning resources and has garnered acclaim from respected organizations and publications, including 3D World, American Institute of Architects, BusinessWeek, DesignIntelligence, U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times.
For more information, visit scad.edu.
Tags See All Tags