- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Adobe Pagemaker 7
- Buy ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC (en,ja,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
|Kristine Massey of Leclaire Named to Dean's List at the Savannah College of Art and Design|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sunny Nelson|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 13:56|
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers
The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees at distinctive locations and online to prepare talented students for professional careers. SCAD offers degrees in more than 40 areas of study, as well as minors in nearly 60 disciplines in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia; in Hong Kong; in Lacoste, France; and online through SCAD eLearning.
SCAD has more than 20,000 alumni and offers an exceptional education and unparalleled career preparation. The diverse student body, consisting of more than 11,000 students, comes from all 50 United States and more than 100 countries worldwide. Each student is nurtured and motivated by a faculty of more than 700 professors with extraordinary academic credentials and valuable professional experience. These professors emphasize learning through individual attention in an inspiring university environment. SCAD's innovative curriculum is enhanced by advanced, professional-level technology, equipment and learning resources and has garnered acclaim from respected organizations and publications, including 3D World, American Institute of Architects, BusinessWeek, DesignIntelligence, U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times.
For more information, visit scad.edu.
Tags See All Tags