- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Copy cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Discount - Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
|Kudos to Cheri Bustos For Visiting ‘Bainport’ in Support of Sensata Workers Facing Outsourcing by Bain|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Veronica Resa|
|Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:40|
Rep. Bobby Schilling a “No Show” Per Usual
Freeport, IL – Residents of Congressional District IL 17 thanked candidate Cheri Bustos for visiting ‘Bainport’ today and for her continued support of Sensata workers’ fighting to save their jobs from outsourcing to China by Bain Capital.
Sensata has emerged as a flashpoint in the controversy over Romney’s ties to Bain with the company’s employees asking Mitt Romney to intercede on their behalf and save their jobs. Their cries go unanswered and Romney seems to be simply ignoring these workers.
For months, residents too have been calling on Rep. Bobby Schilling to stop the export of these U.S. jobs overseas and their pleas have obviously fallen on deaf ears.
“We now know firsthand what a Romney/Schilling economy looks like, losing good U.S. jobs,” said Deborah Johnson a voter in IL 17. “We need someone to speak for us in Washington D.C. and Cheri Bustos has shown us time and time again that she is a leader and speaks for the 99% instead of the richest 1%. Cheri needs to win this election and I will not rest until she is elected.”
In September, the workers began to camp outside the plant to protest Bain’s decision to ship their jobs to China and increase the pressure on Mitt Romney. Romney still receives income from Sensata Technologies. The workers say will they stay on-site in until they are heard and in the hope of illustrating the dangers of re-electing Bobby Schilling and of a Romney economy.
Tags See All Tags