- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Apple iLife ’11 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
|La 'James Students Learn from Top New York Stylists on Annual Global Learning Trip|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lauren Arndorfer|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
There are currently 1.1 million professionals in the beauty industry, according to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. As this industry continues to grow, having a unique and broad skillset can be the deciding factor in landing that dream job. According to a survey by IES Abroad, 75 percent of students said they acquired skill sets outside the classroom that influenced their career path.
As part of the La 'James International College Global Learning Program, from Aug. 20 to 24, 42 students will travel to New York City to learn from industry leaders in a real world environment. The Global Learning program shows students the resources available to them and provides cultural exposure, networking opportunities and education from educators across the world.
During the trip, students will undergo cutting-edge beauty training at the Wella Studio in Rockefeller Center, tour the city and network with top and emerging stylists from across the country.
Tags See All Tags