- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,zh,ru)
- Download Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
|La 'James Students Learn from Top New York Stylists on Annual Global Learning Trip|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lauren Arndorfer|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
There are currently 1.1 million professionals in the beauty industry, according to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. As this industry continues to grow, having a unique and broad skillset can be the deciding factor in landing that dream job. According to a survey by IES Abroad, 75 percent of students said they acquired skill sets outside the classroom that influenced their career path.
As part of the La 'James International College Global Learning Program, from Aug. 20 to 24, 42 students will travel to New York City to learn from industry leaders in a real world environment. The Global Learning program shows students the resources available to them and provides cultural exposure, networking opportunities and education from educators across the world.
During the trip, students will undergo cutting-edge beauty training at the Wella Studio in Rockefeller Center, tour the city and network with top and emerging stylists from across the country.
Tags See All Tags