- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- 149.95$ FileMaker Server 11 Advanced cheap oem
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Download Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
|La 'James Students Learn from Top New York Stylists on Annual Global Learning Trip|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lauren Arndorfer|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
There are currently 1.1 million professionals in the beauty industry, according to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. As this industry continues to grow, having a unique and broad skillset can be the deciding factor in landing that dream job. According to a survey by IES Abroad, 75 percent of students said they acquired skill sets outside the classroom that influenced their career path.
As part of the La 'James International College Global Learning Program, from Aug. 20 to 24, 42 students will travel to New York City to learn from industry leaders in a real world environment. The Global Learning program shows students the resources available to them and provides cultural exposure, networking opportunities and education from educators across the world.
During the trip, students will undergo cutting-edge beauty training at the Wella Studio in Rockefeller Center, tour the city and network with top and emerging stylists from across the country.
Tags See All Tags