- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit 2014
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- 149.95$ FileMaker Server 11 Advanced cheap oem
|La 'James Students Learn from Top New York Stylists on Annual Global Learning Trip|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lauren Arndorfer|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
There are currently 1.1 million professionals in the beauty industry, according to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. As this industry continues to grow, having a unique and broad skillset can be the deciding factor in landing that dream job. According to a survey by IES Abroad, 75 percent of students said they acquired skill sets outside the classroom that influenced their career path.
As part of the La 'James International College Global Learning Program, from Aug. 20 to 24, 42 students will travel to New York City to learn from industry leaders in a real world environment. The Global Learning program shows students the resources available to them and provides cultural exposure, networking opportunities and education from educators across the world.
During the trip, students will undergo cutting-edge beauty training at the Wella Studio in Rockefeller Center, tour the city and network with top and emerging stylists from across the country.
Tags See All Tags