- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
|La 'James Students Learn from Top New York Stylists on Annual Global Learning Trip|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lauren Arndorfer|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
There are currently 1.1 million professionals in the beauty industry, according to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. As this industry continues to grow, having a unique and broad skillset can be the deciding factor in landing that dream job. According to a survey by IES Abroad, 75 percent of students said they acquired skill sets outside the classroom that influenced their career path.
As part of the La 'James International College Global Learning Program, from Aug. 20 to 24, 42 students will travel to New York City to learn from industry leaders in a real world environment. The Global Learning program shows students the resources available to them and provides cultural exposure, networking opportunities and education from educators across the world.
During the trip, students will undergo cutting-edge beauty training at the Wella Studio in Rockefeller Center, tour the city and network with top and emerging stylists from across the country.
Tags See All Tags