- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (en)
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate (en,ru,hu,nl,da,es,it,zh,ko,de,nb,pl,pt,fi,fr,cs,sv,ja)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching (en)
|Labor Day Overshadows Jury Rights Day|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Michael Elliott|
|Tuesday, 13 September 2011 09:30|
The first Monday of September is always Labor Day which happens to be September 5th this year. Well, September 5th also happens to be Jury Rights Day. in commemoration of the William Penn case in 1670 which firmly established protection for the jury, and firmly established the right of the jurors to refuse to accept bad government laws. Labor Day tends to be more commonly recognized by Americans than Jury Rights Day. Labor Day is so popular with Americans, that there is sure to be a parade in town somewhere celebrating the holiday.
Members of the local Ron Paul meetup and the local Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA) are teaming up together to educate the large crowds that will be gathered together to watch East Moline's Labor Day parade this morning from 11AM – 1PM. The group will be both promoting Ron Paul for President and promoting Jury Rights Day via banners and signs. Although Labor Day overshadows Jury Rights Day, the groups believe this provides for a unique opportunity to promote the importance of jury rights in our system of government.
Rafe Thrasher, a Ron Paul supporter in Illinois said, “Ron Paul is a huge promoter and educator of jury rights, so it makes sense that we join forces with the local Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA) and help them promote Jury Rights Day in a Labor Day parade.” The members of either group are brought together through the Illinois Liberty Alliance and can be contacted through the SuperLiberty.com website.
###Iowans For Accountability (IFA) is fighting to hold politicians accountable to we the people, and make sure government works for all of us, not just wealthy special interests and the well-connected. IFA is a Non-Party Political Organization (NPPO) that actively supports or opposes ballot issues or candidates, regardless of party affiliation and when necessary, IFA runs its own candidates. Michael D. Elliott is the IFA Chairman. Website: www.ScottcountyIFA.com
Tags See All Tags