- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- 149.95$ Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC cheap oem
- 39.95$ Corel Motion Studio 3D cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Buy OEM Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Download Acala DivX to iPod
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 cheap oem
|LADIES NIGHT OF INDULGENCE AT LUNDGREN FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Charla Lundgren|
|Tuesday, 08 February 2011 10:23|
ROCK ISLAND – Lundgren Family Chiropractic is hosting “Ladies Night of Indulgence” at their College Hill District location on Wednesday, February 9, from 6 – 8 p.m. This is an opportunity for area women to take an evening out with friends to shop for unique items in one location, while enjoying accommodated food and drink from local businesses.
There will be some great vendors, such as Cool Beanz Coffeehouse, JuicePlus, designer purses, jewelry, skin care, home design, specialty foods, massage, a nutritionist, and health screenings. Ladies will be able to taste some locally blended wine or sip some organic coffee (or chai) while finding special gifts and experiencing some of the Quad Cities best massage. There will be gift baskets and door prizes to win through numerous drawings!It is the perfect time of year to receive some nutritional counseling and check your overall health!
Lundgren Family Chiropractic provides a variety of services including Diversified Chiropractic techniques, HydroMassage, one-on-one Physical Rehab Therapy, Orthotics, and Nutritional Counseling for all ages.
Dr. Lundgren is very passionate about the Quad Cities, having lived here his whole life. His mission is to improve the quality of life for all individuals in the Quad City area, providing optimum chiropractic care to infants through geriatric patients with gentle manipulation.
Join us on February 9, 2011 from 6 – 8p.m. for an evening of fun, relaxation, and prizes!
Tags See All Tags