- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection (de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,en)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Buy Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 (en)
- 19.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - iA Writer MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|LADIES NIGHT OF INDULGENCE AT LUNDGREN FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Charla Lundgren|
|Tuesday, 08 February 2011 10:23|
ROCK ISLAND – Lundgren Family Chiropractic is hosting “Ladies Night of Indulgence” at their College Hill District location on Wednesday, February 9, from 6 – 8 p.m. This is an opportunity for area women to take an evening out with friends to shop for unique items in one location, while enjoying accommodated food and drink from local businesses.
There will be some great vendors, such as Cool Beanz Coffeehouse, JuicePlus, designer purses, jewelry, skin care, home design, specialty foods, massage, a nutritionist, and health screenings. Ladies will be able to taste some locally blended wine or sip some organic coffee (or chai) while finding special gifts and experiencing some of the Quad Cities best massage. There will be gift baskets and door prizes to win through numerous drawings!It is the perfect time of year to receive some nutritional counseling and check your overall health!
Lundgren Family Chiropractic provides a variety of services including Diversified Chiropractic techniques, HydroMassage, one-on-one Physical Rehab Therapy, Orthotics, and Nutritional Counseling for all ages.
Dr. Lundgren is very passionate about the Quad Cities, having lived here his whole life. His mission is to improve the quality of life for all individuals in the Quad City area, providing optimum chiropractic care to infants through geriatric patients with gentle manipulation.
Join us on February 9, 2011 from 6 – 8p.m. for an evening of fun, relaxation, and prizes!
Tags See All Tags