- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr,zh)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 8 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy Illustrator CS4 For Dummies (en)
- Download Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard cheap oem
|Landscape: Ingalena Klenell and Beth Lipman|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Thursday, 13 February 2014 10:36|
Davenport, Iowa (February 12, 2014) – A floor-to-ceiling curtain of sculpted and fused clear glass will be on display at the Figge Art Museum beginning Saturday. Landscape: Ingalena Klenell and Beth Lipman is on loan to the Figge from the Museum of Glass in Tacoma, Washington and will be on view in the second floor print gallery.
The exhibition is a collaboration between artists Ingalena Klenell of Sweden and Beth Lipman of Wisconsin in which pieces of glass are suspended from the ceiling and rise up from the floor to create a translucent landscape curtain. Their use of transparent glass emphasizes the romanticism inherent in 19th century landscapes, as well as the fragility of nature as we understand it today.
Showcasing cutting edge technology, Landscape is unique in the world of glass. “We are thrilled to have this extraordinary exhibition at the Figge and are eager for people to see it in person to fully appreciate all the intricate details and remarkable talent on display,” said Executive Director Tim Schiffer.
Both artists will be in the Quad Cities on February 20 and visitors are invited to the museum for a FREE Gallery Talk at 7 p.m. to hear first-hand the techniques used to create Landscape.
Sponsored locally by Andy & Debi Butler, Cottingham & Butler and SISCO, the exhibition will be on display through May 25, 2014.
Landscape Member Reception and Gallery Talk
Thursday, February 20
FREE Family Day
10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, February 22
$5 Burger baskets, Dining Room
Kids and their big people can explore the amazing world of art through video and glass!
Landscape Exhibition Tours
1:30 p.m. Saturdays • March 1, 15
1:30 p.m. Sundays • March 2, 23
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members and free to all on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags