- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,zh)
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 cheap oem
|Law Enforcement Agencies Execute Drug Search Warrant|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Pam Bennett|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 14:15|
On Friday, August 30, 2013, the Scott County Special Operations Unit along with the Iowa State Patrol and the Iowa Department of Narcotics Enforcement executed a drug Search Warrant at 200 Wood Street, Dixon, Iowa, on Bob E. Motz. Present during the execution was Bob Motz (DOB 8-12-68), Bryan Hall 4-14-81), Morgan Rife (DOB l-9-83), who live at the residence, and Cody Zahn (DOB 11-17-91) and Nathan Russell (DOB 10-18-87).
A l-pot meth lab was located inside the residence that included Coleman fuel, salt, filters, lithium batteries, plastic tubing, drain opener, lye, ammonia nitrate, safety glasses, gloves, lithium strips, 20 oz. Gatorade bottle with sludge and a hydrochloric gas generator.
Bob Motz and Brian Hall were charged with manufacturer of meth, a Class B felony, and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony, a Class D felony. Bob Motz was also Charged with hosting a drug house, a Class D felony, possession of a controlled substance of meth, a Class D felony and possession of drug paraphernalia, a simple misdemeanor.
Morgan Rife was charged with manufacturer of meth and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony.
Nathan Russell was charged With conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony and possession of a controlled substance, synthetic marijuana, a serious misdemeanor. Nathan Russell Was also served a warrant on failure to appear, Theft 3rd, and a violation of a protective order.
Cody Zahn was charged with conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was also Served 2 Warrants for non-payment of child support.
The case remains under further investigation. No further information is being released at this time.
“A criminal charge is merely un accusation una' the defendants are presumed innocent until und
unless proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags