- Buy Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Download Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO (en)
- 9.95$ Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ VMware Workstation 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional (en)
|Law Enforcement Agencies Execute Drug Search Warrant|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Pam Bennett|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 14:15|
On Friday, August 30, 2013, the Scott County Special Operations Unit along with the Iowa State Patrol and the Iowa Department of Narcotics Enforcement executed a drug Search Warrant at 200 Wood Street, Dixon, Iowa, on Bob E. Motz. Present during the execution was Bob Motz (DOB 8-12-68), Bryan Hall 4-14-81), Morgan Rife (DOB l-9-83), who live at the residence, and Cody Zahn (DOB 11-17-91) and Nathan Russell (DOB 10-18-87).
A l-pot meth lab was located inside the residence that included Coleman fuel, salt, filters, lithium batteries, plastic tubing, drain opener, lye, ammonia nitrate, safety glasses, gloves, lithium strips, 20 oz. Gatorade bottle with sludge and a hydrochloric gas generator.
Bob Motz and Brian Hall were charged with manufacturer of meth, a Class B felony, and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony, a Class D felony. Bob Motz was also Charged with hosting a drug house, a Class D felony, possession of a controlled substance of meth, a Class D felony and possession of drug paraphernalia, a simple misdemeanor.
Morgan Rife was charged with manufacturer of meth and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony.
Nathan Russell was charged With conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony and possession of a controlled substance, synthetic marijuana, a serious misdemeanor. Nathan Russell Was also served a warrant on failure to appear, Theft 3rd, and a violation of a protective order.
Cody Zahn was charged with conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was also Served 2 Warrants for non-payment of child support.
The case remains under further investigation. No further information is being released at this time.
“A criminal charge is merely un accusation una' the defendants are presumed innocent until und
unless proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags