- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Buy Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Download Boris Blue 2.0.1
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
|LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME A TOUR GUIDE AT THE FIGGE|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Thursday, 07 July 2011 12:06|
Information session offered July 13
The Figge Art Museum is offering a free information session on the museum’s Candidate Docent Training Program at 10:30 am Wednesday, July 13. Docents are volunteers who lead exhibition tours for schoolchildren and adults. Museum staff will explain the program requirements and answer questions prospective docents may have about the program. The information session will last about an hour.
The Candidate Docent Training Program consists of short art history lectures, gallery talks, and group activities to learn how to talk about and interpret works of art on display in the Figge galleries. The program runs 9:00-11:30 Wednesday, September 7-December 14. The program is taught by Figge Curator of Education Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson, guest lecturers, and Figge docents who serve as mentors.
The information session is free, but reservations are appreciated. To make a reservation, call Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson at 563.326.7804 x7887.For more information about the Figge’s Docent Program, please visit the Figge website at www.figgeart.org.
Tags See All Tags