- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Buy OEM FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Buy Panic Coda MAC (en)
- Discount - Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
|LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME A TOUR GUIDE AT THE FIGGE|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Thursday, 07 July 2011 12:06|
Information session offered July 13
The Figge Art Museum is offering a free information session on the museum’s Candidate Docent Training Program at 10:30 am Wednesday, July 13. Docents are volunteers who lead exhibition tours for schoolchildren and adults. Museum staff will explain the program requirements and answer questions prospective docents may have about the program. The information session will last about an hour.
The Candidate Docent Training Program consists of short art history lectures, gallery talks, and group activities to learn how to talk about and interpret works of art on display in the Figge galleries. The program runs 9:00-11:30 Wednesday, September 7-December 14. The program is taught by Figge Curator of Education Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson, guest lecturers, and Figge docents who serve as mentors.
The information session is free, but reservations are appreciated. To make a reservation, call Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson at 563.326.7804 x7887.For more information about the Figge’s Docent Program, please visit the Figge website at www.figgeart.org.
Tags See All Tags