- Buy Microsoft Excel 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja,ko,zh)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Corel PDF Fusion (en)
- Buy Wireless All In One For Dummies (en)
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
|Learn to Skate Sessions begin February 14 and 16 Sign up before Feb 1 and receive $20 off!|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:38|
Learn to Skate Sessions begin February 14 and 16
Sign up before Feb 1 and receive $20 off!
Figure skating is a sport one can participate in individually or as a member of a team, for recreation or competitively, throughout one's life. It is fun, creative and challenging. It involves the development, practice and execution of skills that one progressively learns and builds on over time. Learning skills and mastering those skills is an especially important part of child development.
Class sessions are 45 minutes once a week for seven weeks at the River's Edge. Each session fee is $105 and includes skate rental. There are a variety of classes based on skill levels. Classes are offered Thursday evenings or Saturday mornings. Sign up before Feb 1 and only pay $85!
For a list of classes available, and to register online, click the link below:
Tags See All Tags