- 39.95$ Corel Digital Studio 2010 cheap oem
- Discount - Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,pt,sv,nl,it,ko,pl,tr,cs)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
|LeClaire Comes Alive With The Holiday Spirit!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cindy Bruhn|
|Monday, 18 November 2013 14:29|
LECLAIRE, Iowa - Christmas in LeClaire, December 6-8, 2013: Friday, December 6 and Saturday, December 7 10am-8pm and Sunday, December 8 10am-4pm.
Be sure and attend Christmas in LeClaire, the annual event offering fun for the whole family. There will be baked goods and handmade crafts from local crafters at the LeClaire Civic Center (127 S. Cody Road) and Snow Lodge No. 44 (113 S. Cody Road). They’ll be offering their cookie tins that you can fill with your choice of homemade cookies and bars as well as serving a great lunch on Friday and Saturday.
Stop in at Reusable Usables (322 N. Cody Road) Friday and Saturday from 10am-8pm and Sunday 10am-4pm for Free Family Drop-in Art. Kids can have Breakfast with Santa at Happy Joe’s (119 N. Cody Road) on Saturday from 8-10am (Kids $4.50/Adults $7.50) and then join him at Santa’s Playhouse (in the Medic EMS Building at 107 N. Cody Road) for fun activities from noon to 3pm. Santa will also be at the LeClaire Bierstube on Saturday from 1-4pm. Bring a gift to be donated to Star Gifts for Kids and receive a free kid's meal!
Enjoy riding the Trolley from 11am to 7pm on Friday & Saturday and from Noon to 4pm on Sunday with stops throughout the downtown. Author Blake Ross will be signing his books and illustrative prints at the LeClaire Civic Center. Also at the Civic Center is a Silent Auction where you can bid on wonderful packages and baskets with items donated by LeClaire area businesses.
Watch for the Strolling Santas and Christmas characters from Around the World as they mingle in the downtown. All the local shops will be offering a wide array of items for your shopping pleasure. You’re sure to find the perfect gifts for the Holiday Season.
Local restaurants will be open for your dining pleasure. Be sure to pick up one of the Christmas in LeClaire brochures at the LeClaire Civic Center, area shops, or LeClaire Information Center (122 N. Cody Road) for a list of participants and schedule of events. For more information, call Joyce: (563) 289-4205 or Diane (563) 370-3509.
# # #
Tags See All Tags