- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk Impression 3
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy OEM Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit) (en)
|LET'S PUT WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND NATIONAL GUARD WORKERS BACK TO WORK|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Brian Jennings|
|Tuesday, 15 October 2013 12:53|
DES MOINES – AFSCME Iowa Council 61 President Danny Homan issued the following statement regarding Governor Branstad’s plan to keep the Iowa Gold Star Military Museum open:
“As an Iowa veteran myself, I understand the importance of the heritage represented by the Iowa Gold Star Military Museum.
“However, the shutdown is having an impact on state government that exceeds the impact to the museum. Nearly two hundred state employees working at the Iowa Department of Public Defense (Iowa National Guard) and Iowa Workforce Development are on temporary layoff with no guarantee that they will be made financially whole. That means that right now nearly two hundred Iowa families are trying to figure out how they will pay their bills despite the loss of income through no fault of their own.
“The safety of Iowans has been imperiled by the shutdown as there now only three Iowa OSHA officers left for the entire state.
“On Monday, the Governor said we need to prevent ‘stupid things’ from happening as result of the shutdown. Given the state’s billion dollar surplus, I call on the Governor find a way to put Iowa Workforce Development and Iowa National Guard employees back to work.”###
Tags See All Tags