- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Discount - Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5
- Download VMware Workstation 8
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- 59.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC cheap oem
- 399.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 69.95$ Apple Mac Box Set cheap oem
- Buy Cheap OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
|Linden String Quartet Performs at Brucemore|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 14 February 2013 16:31|
The Linden String Quartet will perform at Brucemore on Sunday, March 3 at 5:30 p.m. Coached by the legendary Tokyo Quartet, the Cleveland-based Linden String Quartet has been praised for its “remarkable depth of technique and brilliantly nuanced, sumptuous tonality….” (MusicWeb International). The quartet’s members – Sarah McElravy and Catherine Cosbey, violins; Eric Wong, viola; and Felix Umansky, cello – are currently part of the University of Iowa String Quartet Residency Program, the Auditorium Chamber Music Series (Moscow, Idaho), Sheldon Friends of Music (Lincoln, Neb.) and the Chamber Music Society of Logan, Utah.
The hour-long concert and commentary will take place in the Great Hall of the Brucemore Mansion. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. A light reception will follow the performance. Tickets purchased in advance are $7 per adult and $5 per Brucemore member or student. All tickets at the door are $10. Space is limited; purchase tickets by visiting www.brucemore.org or calling (319) 362-7375.
This performance is made possible by a Better Futures for Iowans grant through The University of Iowa’s Office of the Provost.
About the Linden String Quartet
Described as “riveting” by MusicWeb International, the Linden String Quartet is a winner of the 2010 Concert Artists Guild Competition. Founded in spring 2008, the Quartet has enjoyed remarkable success, also winning the Gold Medal and Grand Prize of the 2009 Fischoff Competition, First Prize at the 2010 Kauder Competition, and the ProQuartet Prize at the Borciani International String Quartet Competition. The Quartet was recently selected for the prestigious A.N. and Pearl G. Barnett Fellowship, including a $25,000 award. Featured engagements for the 2012-13 season include the season-opening concert on New York's renowned Schneider Concert Series at the New School and a weeklong residency for the Chamber Music Society of Detroit, culminating in a performance with Grammy award-winning clarinetist Richard Stoltzman. For more information, visit www.lindenquartet.com.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags