- Buy Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections (en)
- Buy Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Word 2010 For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- 29.95$ Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
|Live music and comedy show to benefit Hardacre Theater July 18|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Hardacre Film Festival|
|Friday, 16 May 2014 12:37|
Quad-Cities–based Bucktown Revue to hold fundraising performance in Tipton
TIPTON, IOWA—The Davenport-based music and comedy variety show Bucktown Revue will bring its Travelin’ Show to the Tipton stage on Friday, July 18, to benefit Tipton’s Hardacre Theater Preservation Association (HTPA). The show is appropriate for all ages and will be held in the Tipton High School auditorium.
This is the third in a series of 2014 fundraising events presented by the HTPA, the nonprofit organization that purchased the theater in February with donor funds. The group is now raising money to renovate and update the theater. All proceeds from this event will benefit the theater’s renovation.
“One of our biggest 2014 goals is to communicate our vision for the Hardacre Theater as a venue for all kinds of entertainment—not just movies,” said Greg Brown, HTPA president. “The Bucktown Revue is just the kind of unique entertainment we want to bring to downtown Tipton. The Bucktown Revue has gained a huge following in the Quad-Cities as a one-of-a-kind live entertainment experience. We think audiences of all ages will love it.”
The Bucktown Revue is an old-fashioned radio-style variety program, performed live in front of an audience. In the tradition of such radio programs as "A Prairie Home Companion" and the Grand Ole Opry, the family-friendly Bucktown Revue show celebrates Mississippi River Valley folk music and culture through a combination of music, storytelling, poetry and humor. Each show features a variety of regional musicians, with comic sketches and monologues, to offer an eclectic night of entertainment. The show is performed monthly at the Nighswander Junior Theater in Davenport.
The Bucktown Revue’s Tipton show will be held at 7 p.m. Friday, July 18, at Tipton High School. Tickets are $12 each.
"It’s always fun to take the Bucktown Revue on the road,” said Michael Romkey, producer of the Bucktown Revue. “The show is very Midwestern in its approach and values. The entertainment is casual, down-home and delivered with a sense of humor. We’re real fans of the Hardacre Theatre and delighted to be able to help the cause. The Hardacre is one of those wonderful old theaters—just a gem. We’re happy to know an effort is being made to preserve it for other generations."
Tags See All Tags