- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Adobe Presenter 7 (en,nl,de,es,fr,ja,it,zh,pt,ko)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy OEM Digital Painting in Photoshop
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
|LIVE UNCOMMON / BATES-JENSEN WOUND REACH FOUNDATION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Michelle Russell|
|Monday, 21 January 2013 10:33|
LIVE UNCOMMON presents $3,875 in fundraising proceeds to the Bates-Jensen Wound Reach Foundation today at noon Trinity Medical Center in Bettendorf, Iowa. Bates-Wound Reach Foundation is a beneficiary of the 2012 LIVE UNCOMMON Race Team, a result of being selected as LIVE UNCOMMON 2012 Race Series Event #6 – the OUCH! 5K / 9K / Half Marathon – held on the Trinity Medical Center campus in Bettendorf last August.
The 2012 LIVE UNCOMMON Race Team is comprised of individuals from Iowa and Illinois who ran in an raised awareness and funds for the seven charities behind the seven LU Race Series Events, and are represented at today’s presentation by LIVE UNCOMMON Race Teammates: Phil Pancrazio of Silvis, Illinois and Anna Raya of Moline, Illinois. Also presenting are representatives from Pleasant Valley Girls Cross Country – senior Molly Morris and Coach Jane Wheeler, and from Bettendorf High School Girils Cross Country – senior Anna Peer and Coach Erin Flynn. Both PV Girls Cross Country and Bettendorf Girls Cross Country serve as LIVE UNCOMMON Charter Teams, and participated in the OUCH! event in August, raising awareness and funds for the Bates-Wound Reach Foundation. Molly Morris is a former patient of the Wound Care Center. All proceeds from the OUCH! Race in August benefit the local Wound Care Center.
The check will be presented by LIVE UNCOMMON president and co-founder Michelle Russell to Dr. Greg Bohn, Trinity Surgical Partners Iowa and Vice President of the Bates-Jensen Wound Reach Foundation. Trinity Iowa Health System serves as LIVE UNCOMMON’s Medical Crew.
Tags See All Tags