- Buy Cheap Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Download TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium (en)
- Buy Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009 (en)
- Buy Nero 9 Reloaded (en,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,hu,it,nl,no,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
|LIVE UNCOMMON / BATES-JENSEN WOUND REACH FOUNDATION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Michelle Russell|
|Monday, 21 January 2013 10:33|
LIVE UNCOMMON presents $3,875 in fundraising proceeds to the Bates-Jensen Wound Reach Foundation today at noon Trinity Medical Center in Bettendorf, Iowa. Bates-Wound Reach Foundation is a beneficiary of the 2012 LIVE UNCOMMON Race Team, a result of being selected as LIVE UNCOMMON 2012 Race Series Event #6 – the OUCH! 5K / 9K / Half Marathon – held on the Trinity Medical Center campus in Bettendorf last August.
The 2012 LIVE UNCOMMON Race Team is comprised of individuals from Iowa and Illinois who ran in an raised awareness and funds for the seven charities behind the seven LU Race Series Events, and are represented at today’s presentation by LIVE UNCOMMON Race Teammates: Phil Pancrazio of Silvis, Illinois and Anna Raya of Moline, Illinois. Also presenting are representatives from Pleasant Valley Girls Cross Country – senior Molly Morris and Coach Jane Wheeler, and from Bettendorf High School Girils Cross Country – senior Anna Peer and Coach Erin Flynn. Both PV Girls Cross Country and Bettendorf Girls Cross Country serve as LIVE UNCOMMON Charter Teams, and participated in the OUCH! event in August, raising awareness and funds for the Bates-Wound Reach Foundation. Molly Morris is a former patient of the Wound Care Center. All proceeds from the OUCH! Race in August benefit the local Wound Care Center.
The check will be presented by LIVE UNCOMMON president and co-founder Michelle Russell to Dr. Greg Bohn, Trinity Surgical Partners Iowa and Vice President of the Bates-Jensen Wound Reach Foundation. Trinity Iowa Health System serves as LIVE UNCOMMON’s Medical Crew.
Tags See All Tags