- Download Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts
- Buy Cheap Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy OEM JoeSoft Hear MAC
- ANNA FRY, St. Thomas University, Minneapolis, Minnesota - $3,000 Scholarship;
- DANA EWAN, Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids, Iowa - $1,500 Scholarship;
- AARON PEROUTKA, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa - $1,500 Scholarship;
- JOE MUELLER, Notre Dame University, North Bend, Indiana - $500 Scholarship.
- JAKE HAYLES - $3,000 Scholarship is currently a sophomore at Bettendorf High School; and
- ALI OPPEL - $500 Scholarship is currently a senior at Pleasant Valley High School.
|LIVE UNCOMMON / ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS Award $10,000 in Scholarships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Michelle Russell|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 15:35|
LIVE UNCOMMON congratulates six area students who were awarded $10,000 in scholarships underwritten by LIVE UNCOMMON Team Doctors – ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS.
Scholarship Winners include:
Both JAKE’s and ALI’s scholarships awarded by ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS will be issued to their colleges of choice at time of
The $10,000 ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS Scholarships were awarded to the top 3 Male and Female finishers competing in the LIVE UNCOMMON Adventure Race held on the RUSSELL CONSTRUCTION campus in Davenport.
Tags See All Tags