- Buy Cheap iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- 329.95$ Autodesk Revit 2014 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download PhoneView 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit) (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy OEM DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- 79.95$ Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
|Living Lands & Water Invites You To A Barge Party!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ronna Walker-Johnson|
|Tuesday, 29 July 2014 14:46|
Mark your calendar!
Living Lands & Waters (LL&W) is proud to announce their 2014 Barge Party will be held Thursday, August 7th from 5:30pm-9:00pm. Serving as their sole fundraising event of the year, the fun kicks off with a fish fry & shrimp boil and includes a silent art auction, live music, cash bar, barge tours, meet and greet the crew, and new this year, a wine pull!
"We're really excited to be having the Barge Party at Schwiebert Park again this year. Party plans are coming along great and tables have already sold out, but individual tickets are still available. We're looking forward to seeing familiar faces and celebrating with all that continues to support LL&W and make this all possible!" said Officer Manager Amber Pribyl.
Living Lands & Waters is still on the hunt for artists to donate pieces for their silent art auction. To learn more, or to enter pieces, visit livinglandsandwaters.org/
Thursday, August 7th - 5:30PM-9:00PM
Schwiebert Riverfront Park - 1801 1st Avenue - Rock Island, IL
Individual Tickets- $50 - Purchase tickets at livinglandsandwaters.org/
Seating is limited. Reservations required by July 31, 2014.Tables are no longer available for purchase.
Public parking is available on surrounding streets and lots, in the Modern Woodmen Lot, as well as in a Free Parking Garage located on 3rd Avenue and 17th Street in downtown Rock Island.
Handicap Parking is available on the entrance of the park.
About Living Lands & Waters – Chad Pregracke started Living Lands & Waters in 1998 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the beautification and restoration of America’s major rivers and to the education of people about environmental issues. From his single boat beginning, LL&W has grown to an internationally known organization with a fleet of barges and workboats. LL&W engages thousands of volunteers each year in river cleanups, hands-on environmental education workshops, the Great Mississippi River Cleanup, Adopt-a- River-Mile programs and the Million Trees Project.###
Tags See All Tags