- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Book
|Living Lands & Waters 2013 Barge Party In A New Location|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:47|
Rock Island, IL/July 8, 2013 – Local residents will have a chance to tour Living Lands & Waters’ Teamwork Barge Thursday, August 8th from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Schwiebert Riverfront Park on 1st Avenue in Rock Island, Illinois. Chad Pregracke and his Living Lands & Waters’ staff and crew will be on hand to celebrate sixteen years of river cleanups, environmental education workshops, the MillionTrees project and engaging communities in river stewardship.
“We are excited about the new location. We outgrew the location in Davenport and Schwiebert Riverfront Park offers us the ability to continue to grow the Barge Party each year,” said Amber Pribyl, Coordinator of this year’s Living Lands & Waters Barge Party.
The menu for this year’s Barge Party will feature a fish fry & shrimp boil dinner. The Barge Party will also feature live music by Justin Morrissey and The Candymakers, as well as a silent art auction, featuring everything from recycled items to handmade sculptures.
The Barge Party will also feature a Best Boater Award at this years’ Barge Party. Nominate yourself or a fellow boater for the Best Boater Award. Living Lands & Waters will select five finalists to receive two complimentary tickets to the Barge Party. The winner will be announced at the party and will receive a $100 gas certificate and commemorative plaque. Visit http://www.
Tickets for the event are $40 per person. Reservations can be made online at livinglandsandwaters.org. Spots are limited, so please make your reservation soon to guarantee a seat.
The Living Lands & Waters Barge Party is held in appreciation of volunteers, supporters and fans of LL&W’s efforts, as a celebration of the power of committed staff, volunteers and sponsors working together to meet an important need.
Chad Pregracke started Living Lands & Waters in 1998 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the beautification and restoration of America’s major rivers and to the education of people about environmental issues. From his single boat beginning, LL&W has grown into an internationally known organization with a fleet of barges and workboats. LL&W engages thousands of volunteers each year in river cleanups, hands-on environmental educational workshops, the Great Mississippi River Cleanup, Adopt-a- River-Mile program and the MillionTrees Project.
Tags See All Tags